Our Evergreen & Dark Brown Basketweave mats are made with polypropylene marine rope. It is made from two different colors of rope to match whatever you would like to put it in front of. This is the same rope used by fishermen to tether their lobster and crab traps to buoys. We use several hundred feet of rope to create each mat. This rope is used in the harshest weather conditions. Proudly handcrafted in Wisconsin by Tom Doubleday.
HOW WILL IT HOLD UP?
- Will not mold, mildew, or rot
- Extremely tough and durable
- Catches and traps dirt, mud, snow, pine needles, sand, etc.
- Great for tent campers as well as campers and RV’s
- Easy to clean- hold mat up, shake, and spray off with a garden hose
- Use only on a non-skid surface or use a non-skid rubber mat